Pages

Emergency - My iPhone's not working

Michael Skopec

"I am not very smart" Michael John Skopec called the emergency services number five times because he could not get his iPhone to work. Picture: Supplied Source: Supplied

IN WHAT could be a first, the emergency services number was called five times by a man who could not get his iPhone to work.

Michael Alan Skopec, 48, of Kendall County, Illinois, protested during his arrest that the emergency number was all his phone could dial

"Why is my iPhone not working?? Skopec asked when an operator answered his first call, website The Smoking Gun reported.

"This has something to do with Apple, I don't know,? he added.

During his second call to 911, a patient police operator asked Skopec if he had an emergency. ?Yes, I do. My emergency is my f*@#ing phone don?t work."

When the operator asked him for his address, Skopec replied, "One oh blah blah blah blah blah blah. Okay, you understand that?"

During his third call Skopec asked an operator: "How ?bout I smash this phone on the floor? Why can?t I dial the numbers I used to be able to dial?"

He later wondered: "Why can?t you direct me to the AT&T people?"

The emergency operator replied, "Unfortunately, we are a 911 dispatch centre.?

On his fourth call to emergency services, Skopec asked: ?I?m trying to get my iPhone enabled.? When an operator asked him for his address so that a cop could respond to help him, Skopec said, ?He can?t help me.?

When the operator asked, ?How do you know?? Skopec replied, ??Cause he?ll shoot me with a gun.?

The operator then asked, ?Have you been drinking tonight?? ?No,? Skopec said. ?I?m just not very smart.?

When an emergency operator answered his final call, Skopec said, ?Hello. What?s wrong with my iPhone??

The operator noted that she was sending police to Skopec?s home since she could not help him with his malfunctioning iPhone.

?That?s pretty dumb,? Skopec remarked. ?On whose part?? the operator replied.

Skopec was arrested after he refused to comply with sheriff?s deputies who responded to his residence. Charged with obstructing or resisting a peace officer, a misdemeanor, he is due in court on Friday.

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/newscomaumostpopularworldndm/~3/wlj0_TkJU-8/story-e6frfkyi-1226197254405

kroger aztec belize maria sharapova

0 comments:

Post a Comment