Pages

Del Piero won't stay in Italy

Image text here

Alessandro Del Piero: Leaving Juventus after 19 years and will now head away from Italy

Sky Bet

Alessandro Del Piero has insisted that he could not play for another Serie A club after leaving Juventus and is now looking for an exciting new opportunity.

Del Piero has spent almost two decades with Juve but it was recently announced that his contract would not be extended for another season.

The 37-year-old veteran has no interest in staying in Italy if he is not going to play for Juve and will ponder other options.

He is keeping a completely open mind at this stage but insists that one of his main considerations will be where his family would be happy to live.

Stimulating opportunity

"I have not chosen my path yet, but it will be a good option for me and my family," he said.

"I am looking for a stimulating opportunity. The choice of the league is something that is not important.

"This is not about playing in the Champions League or playing in a second-class league, but about looking for an ideal situation or opportunities that are more stimulating.

"But obviously it will not be in Italy with another squad, that is something that goes against my principles. I will surely play abroad."

Source: http://www1.skysports.com/news/12040/7779486/

baku dave chappelle barista moldova

0 comments:

Post a Comment