Pages

Aguilera's airbrushed nude mag cover

Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera blames everyone else for her downfall. Picture: W magazine Source: Supplied

Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera met boyfriend Matthew Rutler on the set of Burlesque. Picture: Snappermedia Source: news.com.au

A REMARKABLY slim Christina Aguilera - thanks almost certainly to a skillful airbrushing - the latest to pose nude on a magazine cover.

Following the likes of Kim Kardashian, Christina Aguilera covers her breasts and private parts with a white silk cloth and a bunch of red roses in a cover shoot for W magazine.

Aguilera, who has gained a fuller figure in recent months, has seen her music career plummet with a bombed album together with a divorce and an arrest.

The 30-year-old Aguilera, now reduced to a mentor on US TV reality show, The Voice, talks about her divorce and her arrest with new boyfriend, Matthew Rutler, on March 1.

Rutler, who was driving, was arrested for allegedly drink driving although it later turned out her was under the limit.

Aguilera was arrested for public intoxication but told W mag that she was targeted by the police.

'It never should have happened in the first place," Aguilera says.

"The police knew my recent history and wanted to jump on the bandwagon.

"I don?t mean to martyr myself, but I think I was a victim of celebrity.

"I don?t drive, I wasn?t driving, and I committed no crimes, but they put me in jail.

"They called me a 'political hot potato.' They said, 'What are we going to do with this woman?' I think they were bored that night."

On her divorce from Jordan Bratman, Aguilera talked about how badly their relationship had broken.

'It got to a point where my life at home was reminding me of my own childhood.

"I will not have my son grow up in a tension-filled home."

Hinting at unfaithfulness on both sides, she conceded: "At one time or another, we were both not angels."

Now reduced to a mentor on US TV reality show, The Voice, Aguilera said she is not defeated.

"I still have my eyes on the prize...

"I want to be that old lady onstage shaking her hips and singing her greatest hits."

W Magazine is a split edition this month, with Beyonce also on the cover star on half of the July issue mags.

Chat about this story w/ Talkita

Source: http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/music/aguilera039s-airbrushed-nude-mag-cover/story-e6frfn09-1226076435757?from=public_rss

baku dave chappelle barista moldova

0 comments:

Post a Comment